Saturday, September 04, 2004

Freeper Hate Fest for Ailing Clinton

Welcome to our friends at Democrats.com! Bookmark us and visit again soon!



After a request was made for members of FreeRepublic.com to pray for President Clinton as he faces open heart surgery, the "conservative compassion" was a bit troubling...



"Let still pray for Bill Clinton's victims...

I honestly think the timing of this is suspicious -- right after the GOP convention. It may be an unusually creative attempt to manipulate the news cycle.

I'd like to thank him for his part in assisting the Chinese in Mirv-ing their ICBMs. Thanks...

NO...

The media chose to sensationalize this...

While I'm at it, I'll pray that Bin Laden has a speedy recovery, too...

He's still the champion of partial-birth abortion... My sympathies have limits...

I will be gracious enough to be indifferent and not hope he gets what he deserves...

I'll pray for him that everything works out for him but for only one reason I dont want the dims getting the sympathy vote...

I can not pray for Bill Clinton's recovery, just as I would not pray for Hitler's recovery...

Who wants Hitlery to be able to campaign in '08 as a widow?...

Dear Bill; Get well. Hope you live long enough to stand trial someday...

He probably has more sympathy from us here on FR than from Hillary.

I wouldn't pray for Ted Kennedy or George Soros or Al Franken or Michael Moore and I wouldn't pray for Clinton...I could care less...

Klintoon is a thing of the past, and important only in his sick/pathological dweeb mind. I will never pray for that POS...

Sure. I'll put him on the list. At last count he is #150,000,001. Thus, he'll get his prayer sometime about 2020 hope that isn't too late...

My compassion goes out to the murdered citizens of Waco, the kidnapped Elian Gonzaelez, the rape victim Juanita Broderick, the massacred Serbians.... the dozens upon dozens of ruined lives and careers caused by that worthless skunk of an American tyrant...

How coincidental is it that immediately AFTER the RNC Convention - Clinton has this serious problem crop up?.......but this does seem rather out of the blue, a great way for him to avoid having to campaign for Kerry the last two months of the election -so he can say he had nothing to do with Kerry's implosion and loss...

I think it may be his lord satan calling him home...

I pray this isn't on the news for the next couple of days. I can't stand his ugly mug...

Whatever happens, happens, I'm not going to pray for him. HOWEVER, I hope nothing happens to him or else that's all we will be hearing about until election time and that wouldn't be good for Bush...

I don't think conservatives need to worry about
having compassion...We need to worry about saving our nation from the Clintons...

I pray for those that died in Oklahoma City but because of Bill, the truth was kept hidden...

Yes sure pray for Bent the very one who enabled the Chinese to amass a military my children will have to fight..."

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2004 at 3:27 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

I will pray for you. You are so full of hate and lack of human compassion that you deserve and are in need of prayers. It is okay to not agree with another person. It is detrimental, however, to your well-being to hate others. Your kind of mentality is the reason I could no longer call myself a Republican. I just don't have that kind of ill-will and blotted egotism that is needed towards my fellow human beings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Holiday Inn Hotels